A discursive essay is an important form of an essay that is different from other forms of essays. Its reason is that a discursive essay is written by adopting more personal and formal styles than other forms of essays. In a discursive essay, we will have to discuss more than one issues. These issues are discussed in the separate paragraphs and each paragraph of a discursive essay starts with a strong topic sentence. In the discursive essay, you will have to use proper and complete sentences instead of incomplete sentences or abbreviations. If you are not able to write a discursive essay, then you can get help from essay writing services. The best guidelines to write a discursive essay are given below;1) First of all, you should try to get a clear idea about the purpose of a discursive essay. The main purpose of writing a discursive essay consists of two important steps. First of all, you will have to present a balanced and objective examination of the main subject of the essay. In the second, it is also necessary for you to present a balanced discussion about each issue of the discursive essay.
2) In the second, there comes the style of discursive essay. As we have discussed earlier that the style of a discursive essay should not only be formal but it should also be impersonal. A student should try to discuss only one issue in each paragraph of the discursive essay.
3) Thirdly, you should try to create a solid plan and outline to write a discursive essay. In the plan of the discursive essay, you should try to prepare an outline of all the main points to write a discursive essay. In this plan and outline, you should try to think about what should be included in the introduction, body, and conclusion of the discursive essay.
4) Fourthly, you should try to get an idea what are the main qualities of an impressive discursive essay. In the best quality discursive essay, there comes a mind-blowing and intriguing introductory paragraph, the main body that clearly explains the main issues of the essay topic along with supporting arguments, and a closing paragraph that summarizes all the main points of the essay.
5) Fifthly, you should try to get an idea about the formal style of the discursive essay. According to the formal and impersonal style of a discursive essay, you can use the passive voice sentences, advanced vocabulary words, some kinds of formal linking words as well as phrases, some kinds of complex sentences, and inversions.
6) Sixthly, you should also try to get an idea which types of terms are prohibited to use in a discursive essay. There is no place of short forms, colloquial expressions, simplistic vocabulary words, enough short sentences, and simplistic linking words in a discursive essay.
Moreover, to provide a more professional look to your discursive essay, you should try to use complete sentences that are properly written, try to use those words and expressions that are complete in their nature, and try to use a standard form of the English.